Breaking News
recent

Importance Of The Megatypers Invitation Code

Many of my friends and others ask me "Why megatypers invitation code is necessary?"
The answer is You can't create megatypers ID's without invitation code it is necessary for ID's creating.
Now the question is "What is invitation code and benefit of it?"
Here is the answer.
Invitation code is like inviting people and others like friends etc. And the benefit of invitation code is Megatypers gives the 10% of payment for invitation code you give someone if he create id and he made $3 you will get $0.30 of the payment of that user from megatypers not from user payment. When you earn $3 from invitation codes then you will get paid.

To get the invitation codes click the link below and read my post.

http://megatypers-tricks.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-get-invitation-codes-of.html

If you have any other question give me feedback I'll help you.
Thank you remember me in your Prayers.
Afzal Sattar

Afzal Sattar

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.